New Patient Info
Welcome to Central Family Practice
We hope you’ll find Central Family Practice to be the best medical care experience. We’re a unique clinic in that we excel in personalized care. Please call us if you have any questions about the clinic or about your appointment. Although we continue to see our current patients that age into Medicare who still want to pay cash out of pocket, we do not take new patients that are medicare eligible. Click here to view our pricing.
NEW PATIENTS: Please arrive at the clinic 20 minutes ahead of your appointment time. This gives you time to complete the initial paperwork and it gives us time to set up your chart. If you download, print, and fill out the forms below ahead of time, that’s even better! If your paperwork is done, please show up 10 minutes ahead of your appointment.
- Genetics Consult Information
- Adult Medical History (Except for women new to hormone/menopausal care with Connie — see below)
- Hormone/Menopausal History (For women new to hormone/menopausal care with Connie, please complete this form)
- Pediatric Health History (For new patients who are children or babies, please complete this form)
- Headache History Form (For patients new to Dr. Pugh coming in for chronic headaches [this form instead of Adult Medical History form above])
- In-Depth History Form (For patients new to Dr. Pugh coming in for chronic symptoms or condition [instead of Adult Medical History above])
- Portal Consent Form
Please visit the Patient Information page for more on CFP’s clinic policy and procedure.