Part-Time Front Office Assistant (Central Austin)
Compensation: commensurate with experience
Part-time Office Assistant positions are often available. Duties consist of primarily front office work, including medical records processing. This position would work well for a college student's schedule.
Job Assignments include:
- Phone work and scheduling appointments
- Check people in and check people out
- Use of Medisoft/office hours for appointment scheduling and check-out
- Medical Records Processing
- Clerical duties as assigned
Requirements for the job include:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Medisoft/office hours a plus
- Basic computer and typing skills (skills tested)
- Strong attendance and punctuality record
Applicants will be asked to sign a consent form that will allow previous immediate supervisors to give extensive reference. If interested, include a cover letter in the body of your e-mail, and reference job #office2000 in the subject line. CVs can be e-mailed to centralfamilypractice@gmail.