Medical Assistant/Front Office Assistant - Full time
We are looking for a full time Medical Assistant/Office Assistant, Mon-Friday, 8 - 5 pm. We need someone with a minimum of three years experience in the medical field. This job requires the ability to perform front office duties such as scheduling along with Medical assisting skills for rooming patients. Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference Job#1974 in the subject line and include a cover letter in the body of the reply email. Applicants will be asked to sign a consent form that will allow criminal background check and previous immediate supervisors to give extensive reference.
Clinical skills required: Appointment scheduling and multi-line phones, vital signs, injections, set up for minor medical procedures, Ekgs, wound dressings, nebulizer treatments, phlebotomy, faxing, scanning and other office duties. Familiarity with EMR, computers and medical office duties.
Minimum Qualification for Hire:
- Skills tests on above abilities
- Specific Experience: Minimum 3 - 5 years medical office and/or medical assisting experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- EMR experience needed, but willing to train for our specific software: Medisoft and Amazing charts EMR
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- Salary commensurate with experience